What level of confidence do you really have in the status of your projects?
Are you really on track with delivery? Are your teams sometimes overly optimistic with their delivery predictions? Do your delivery partners sometimes “sugar coat” status updates resulting in uncertainty?
We are your ‘critical friend’ to provide an independent view on the true status of your software project. We deal in data, evidence and fact. We avoid opinion, hearsay, and emotion.
Projects don’t suddenly overrun – they slowly slip, one day at a time, building up to a big implosion with a fallout of destroyed reputation. Our assurance approach provides you with a real-time early warning, buying you valuable time to course correct and manage expectations appropriately.
- Independent and expert – a safe pair of hands
- Increased transparency enables you to make the better decisions when they count
- Your ‘critical friend’ to provide true project status
- Pragmatic and constructive guidance to course correct distressed projects
- Real-time early warning preventing your teams from ‘going dark’ on you.
What are people saying?
“We had a tricky situation with a supplier who constantly delivered late. Solutioneers provided us with a new ‘Lens’ through which we could better understand supplier performance.”
“During challenging times with a supplier, Solutioneers provided both the supplier and Arco with better visibility on delivery performance which led to better decision making.”
“We hired Solutioneers to act as our ‘critical friend’ during an outsourced project. We really benefited from the knowledge and experience from Solutioneers in helping to shape the programme of work.”
– Transport for Greater Manchester